Skip to main content

Blogtober One

Natural Highs and Lows has never really considered a whole month of daily blogging, and as recently as yesterday, October 1st, that was still the case. Then, this morning, I began reading the latest blog series from B at Coastal Ripples, who has to be said is an absolute star of the genre, regularly delivering a month's worth of relatable content from her corner of the Blogosphere.

So when she ended her post with "a quick peruse of blogs to see if anyone else is keeping me company this October", I initially thought, "Ah, but it's the 2nd now, so not much point."

Then it occurred to me that I did take a scenic photograph yesterday, so perhaps I could sneak in a short 'first of the month' post, followed by a more leisurely one for today. So here we are, showing a bit of Blogger solidarity, and dipping my toe in the tidal waters of daily blogging.

My third thought centred on the fact that there's a short holiday in the offing, and would I be able to post updates on an aged iPhone? We will jolly well find out in due course!

October 1st was a peach of a day in Orkney. This was my view from a customer's property on the East Mainland coast. All that salt and wind plays havoc with satellite dishes. On the horizon, the island far right is Copinsay, with The Horse of Copinsay to its left.


Comments